Vlier Sambucus Nigra ‘Haschberg’, goed ras
- The elderberry Haschberg is one of the best varieties available and can also be used well by enthusiasts
- This elderberry is a fast-growing shrub that is already in full production after a few years, 25 tons per ha can be achieved with good soil!
- Flowering falls in May and attracts many solitary bees
- A delicious syrup or champagne can be made from the flower heads!
- The elderberries rip in September and are very tasty, heated briefly before use, slightly poisonous
- Elderberry berries can be easily processed into jam, juice, wine and other delicious products
- The Sambucus also has medicinal substances that are used to strengthen during illness or after illness!
- Position: full sun to partial shade
- Soil type: all soils with a permeable soil are sufficient, but larger harvests are achieved on the better soils
- Not sensitive to frost or drought!
- The plants are delivered in a p9 pot and can be planted all year round
26 op voorraad